- £17056 - £17056 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Deputy Manager for a lovely residential home in Rugeley for clients with dementia. The home has undergone extensive refurbishment to create a comfortable and charming environment for the residents to live in. The deputy care manager will be responsible for leading, supervising, training and developing care staff in providing the very best levels of care. On offer is a competitive salary, pension scheme and most importantly the opportunity to work with a provider and senior management team who are committed to high standards of living and care for their residents.
The Deputy Manager / Care Manager role
As the Deputy Manager you’ll be working with the Registered Manager of the home to ensure the smooth operation of the home. This is a small – medium sized elderly residential home, specialising in dementia care.
The Deputy Manager role;
- Being a deputy for a Care Home Manager, and undertake responsibility for a care home during Manager’s absence
- Lead, supervision and support the care staff team
- To maintain high standards of quality care for all service users on the basis of the person-centred care approach which is specific to the service users assessed specific individualised care needs.
- To establish affective liaison with other healthcare professionals e.g. GPs, Physiotherapist, Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Manager, etc.
- To abide by and adhere to the regulations (Health and Social Care Act 2008) concerning the Registration and Inspection of Residential, Nursing, Step-Down, Supported living or LD Care provision and practices.
- To support in planning and promoting a social activities programme for the service users.
- To assist in marketing activities and functions for the Facility or Company.
The successful candidate
- You’ll have supervisory experience within a care home / residential home setting
- You’ll need to have experience of working with older people.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent or working towards
- You’ll need – a detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care for elderly
- You’ll show willingness to achieve the National Diploma Level 5 in Health Social Care Services if not already gained or working towards
- You’ll need a full UK driving licence.
- You’ll be a caring an empathetic person who is committed to ensuring that high quality care is a delivered.
Interested? To apply for the Home Manager role please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.