- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager needed for a learning disability service in Whalley Range, salary dependent on experience and qualifications – £24K – £26K.
The service supports 6 adults with learning disabilities who can display challenging behaviour. This newish service consists of self-contained flats to promote independence but also provides multiple communal areas to ensure a fully supported environment.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Registered Manager with coordinating the day to day operations of the service
- To provide supervision, support and guidance to the Support Workers
- Formulating and administrating policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
- You will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing staff teams
- You will also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Learning Disabilities
- You will hold a minimum of a NVQ 3 Health & Social Care, candidates with the NVQ level / QCF level 5 in Leadership & Management are preferred
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of writing care plans, risk assessments and other reports
- You will be able to work on a shift basis, including 1 weekend in 3
If you are up for a challenge and want to be involved with a growing company then please contact me!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.