- £28000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Home Manager
80 bedded nursing home
Salary: £28,000 – £31,000
A position has become available for a Deputy Home Manager to join a large nursing home in Bradford.
The role is based in an 80 bedroom purpose built home, residential care and nursing care is provided for frail and elderly members of the community, as well as those suffering from dementia and dementia type illnesses. The role is a mixture of nursing and management and is 36 hours per week and one day per week the role will be super numeric to assist the Home Manager
There are many duties involved in the role of Deputy Home Manager including:
- Overseeing/maintaining the care and day to day running of the home
- Ensuring that the home remains compliant with appropriate NMC guidelines and CQC standards
- Maintaining effective communication with clients and Home manager
- Adhere to and implement all HR policies & procedures
- Actively market the care centre whilst promoting positive professional/personal profile within the local community
The successful candidate will be a 1st Level nurse. You must have previous experience in management/supervisory roles with the ability to communicate at all levels. A genuine interest in working with the relevant client group is required, along with an enthusiastic and helpful manner.
The company currently operates 8 different homes around the UK, with all homes being run with an ethos based on quality, trust and support.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Managers, Registered nurse RGN or RMN
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered