I am recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager to join an independent residential school that supports children and young people up to 19 years old.
This service caters for both long and short-term placements varying from 38 – 52 weeks.
The children that are supported here, often have severe and often complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
This expansive provision is set within over 50 acres of parkland which include an on-site farm that offer additional support and therapeutic activities for all residents and visitors.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, you will be rewarded with; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising with service, free car parking, company pension, discounted cash plan and much more.
Due to the rural location of this role, it is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License and have your own transport.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Assist the Home Manager with the daily running of the home
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the home in the absence of the Manager (sickness/holiday etc.)
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– Ensure all shifts are appropriately covered
– Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People, or equivalent, as minimum
– Proven experience of working within and/or managing a children’s residential home
– Allow flexibility to work a mixture of shifts to include evenings and weekends
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.