A Team Leader / Senior Support Worker needed to take on a new challenge within an Assistant Manager role for a learning disability charity based in Manchester. The successful applicant will work closely with the home Manager to support with the day to day operations of a residential home, supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Salary £22K, benefits to include: company pension, healthcare benefits, mileage, generous annual leave entitlement and much more.
The charity holds a great reputation in the local area and the CEO is a well-known face across all services which constantly promotes a ‘family run’ company feel.
The services cater for adults with complexed needs. What makes these services special is the residents have lived here for long lengths of time and are provided with a safe, warm and stable environment allowing them to truly call these ‘services’ homes.
As the Assistant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for shift leading
- Be responsible in organising the rotas
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate
- Update care plans and risk assessments and complete any other administrative tasks.
- Work on a rota basis (including weekends)
To be considered for the Assistant Manager role, you will need;
- Previous staff supervising experience – this could be in a Senior/Team Leader role within residential care
- Experience with supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.