We’re looking for a Deputy Manager for children’s residential homes based in Wolverhampton, salary £24752. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing organisation, who have a strong, experienced and supportive senior management team in place.
The company provide residential support to young people who display a range of social and / or emotional difficulties. They have 2 homes currently, with the view to open a further 2 services at the end of the year. Due to the expansion of the group, the organisation would like to offer progression for their Deputies, therefore this will provide the opportunity to step up to Registered Manager in the near future if desired.
As a Deputy Manager, you will;
- Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Provide leadership, guidance, motivation, creativity and management to other staff.
- Be involved in staff supervisions and appraisals.
- Work with a team on a varied rota consisting of evenings, weekends and sleep ins.
- Ensure the young people’s physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Train and induct new staff.
To qualify for the Deputy Manager role you will need;
- Experience within a similar (Minimum of 12 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- Confidence to deal with challenging behaviour
- The NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children’s & Young People)
Don’t hesitate and apply for this role today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.