We’re looking for a Deputy Manager for a domiciliary care provider in Grimsby.
They are a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide care and support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible.
Due to the size of the service, they are looking for an ambitious Deputy who will support the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the branch.
- The shared day-to-day management of the domiciliary service.
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team.
- Support with business development and continued growth of the branch.
- Experience as a Deputy or Senior Care Coordinator within domiciliary
- Knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Level 3 in Health & Social care with a willingness to complete the Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
- Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Think that this Deputy Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.