We’re looking for a Deputy Manager for a domiciliary care provider in Norfolk. Salary up to £30K dependent on experience.
The overall role is to manage the Field Care Supervisors with the set up of new care packages and to ensure the care delivery is compliant and at a high standard.
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team.
- Support with business development and continued growth of the branch.
- Experience as a Deputy or Care Manager looking to step away from registration.
- Knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Level 3 in Health & Social care with a willingness to complete the Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Think that this Deputy Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.