We’re looking for a Deputy Manager for a domiciliary care provider in St Helens. Salary up to £28K plus £37.50 per on call.
The overall role is to support the Registered Manager with the day-to-day operations of the service. This could include rotas, assessments, staff management and where needed, hands on care.
The successful candidate will work 9-5 five days a week between Monday to Sunday. This will work out to working one weekend in 3.
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team.
- Support with business development and continued growth of the branch.
- Experience as a Deputy or Care Manager within domiciliary required.
- Knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- The Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Think that this Deputy Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.