We’re looking for a talented Deputy Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing a staff team in a Domiciliary care
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Registered Manager and based in the company’s Blackburn office, as the Deputy Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing the day to day running of a domiciliary care service. You will be responsible for working closely with the Registered Manager to ensure that the service meets all CQC standards by maintaining high quality care, the quality of care is always to a high standard and the staff are supported.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring dignity, safety, and confidentiality of all service users
- Carrying out spot checks and quality assurance visits
- Writing on updating care plan and risk assessments
You’ll also need experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve have experience of working in partnership with other members of your team to ensure that the service operates as smoothly as possible.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- A NVQ level 2 or above
- Excellent communication skills, written & oral
- Experience as a senior member of staff in a care setting
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Caring and empathic towards service users
- Flexible to participate in an out of hours on-call rota
- Confident to work on your own initiative
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor, Senior Carer or as a Deputy Manager.
Basic salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- You will be able to complete NVQ qualification up to level 5
- On going training and development
The business you’ll be working for is providers of care and support to allow individuals to lead fulfilled lives in safe & familiar surroundings where they feel most comfortable, in the place they call home.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are rated “good” by CQC
- Are a dedicated, longstanding business
- Provide ongoing training and professional development
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Deputy Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.