- £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for an experienced Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager to work in a residential home / care home for older people in the Ringwood area. The care home is independent and has a really relaxed friendly atmosphere, with a consistent staff team who deliver excellent care to all residents.
As the Deputy Manager of the care home you’ll be working very closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the smooth running of the residential home.
You’ll be able to assume responsibility in the absence of the Manager, leading and managing the staff team, ensuing that high quality, person centred care is delivered.
Key Tasks will include;
– Managing the medications – ordering, audits and preparing MARS sheets
– Assist the Manager with staff management – to include supervision, appraisals, rota’s
– Ensure that all residents living in the care home / residential home are well cared for and care is being delivered to CQC standards
– Liaise with healthcare professionals, GP’s and residents families
– You’ll need to have experience of working as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager in a social care setting
– Prior experience of working with older people in a residential home / care home setting is also needed
– You’ll be keen and willing to work with the Registered Manager in the running of the home, and to step up in her absence.
– Leadership and Management skills are required; if you have the NVQ level 4/RMA/ QCF 5 it would be advantageous however it is not essential.
My client are a well-established family run organisation They have excellent staff retention rates, with their staff being well qualified and committed to their roles. They are looking for the deputy manager to work 40 hours per week – 8 -4 pm however they can be flexible.
They can offer a competitive salary and comfortable working environment
Interested? To apply for the Deputy Manager role please Click Apply your or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us