I am working on behalf of an established provider who is looking to recruit a Deputy Service Manager to join them at their residential service in Leicester.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, cashback plan and much more.
My client is a highly reputable provider of residential and supported living services to adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
As the Service Manager is not primarily based from one particular site, you will be required to take responsibility of the provision in their absence.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Direct line manage a team of Support Workers
– Attend meetings with the local authority, external commissioners etc. (as and when needed)
– Consistently promote high standards of care
– Ensure all records are regularly updated
– Participate in supervision meetings and appraisals
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social or equivalent (as minimum) with the willingness to work towards your NVQ Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working with people who have mental health or learning disabilities
– Confident when using computer systems
*A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to regular travel
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us