- £19250 - £22750 per annum
- Job Type:
- North Wales
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager – Children’s Residential Home
£19, 250, – £22,750 dependent on experience
I currently have an opportunity for someone to join a specialist provider of children’s care services as a Deputy Manager in a small children’s home for 2 Young People with EBD. You’ll have all the tools you need to support young people with multiple and complex needs and to deliver high standards of primary care in a therapeutic environment.
You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and you must have worked in a Children’s Home before supporting young people with challenging behaviour / EBD.
The Role of a Deputy Manager
The Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the shift and running the children’s home in the absence of the Registered Manager. Specifically your responsibilities will be:
– To co-ordinate and oversee the provision of all aspects of the Children and Young people’s individual Placement Plans, i.e Care, Education, Therapeutic Input, and Assessment.
– The day to day administration of the home particularly in terms of meeting legislative and business requirements.
– To provide line management supervision and ensure that a model of supervision is offered to all staff
– Ensuring that the home is meeting Ofsted requirements
– You’ll need a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a children’s residential service within the last 10 years
– You’ll need supervisory experience either as a team leader, senior practitioner or Deputy Manager
– You’ll need a management qualification, or to be working towards one, such as ILM, NVQ level 3 in management or NVQ Level 4 in Management, RMA or LMC
– You should also have an NVQ in Children and Young people
– You’ll need to be able to work over a rota pattern including sleep-ins
– They have been passionate about providing high quality care for children and young people for the last 20 years.
– They ensure that every Young Person that they support has a continuity of care by offering a range of services to meet individual placement requirements.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment for consideration for the Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager post. Alternatively if you would like to discuss any other roles please give me a call on 0121 362 2318 – I’m also recruiting for Senior Practitioner posts
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us