Salary: £20000 to £24000
Are you a Deputy Manager or a Team Leader looking for a new challenge? Are you able to lead a team of Support Workers? Would you like to work for a friendly, supportive organisation that respects and values staff? If so I want to hear from you.
The role involves providing deputy management to a team of senior and support workers within a children’s residential service.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Deputy manager including:
- To monitor the effectiveness of the support team and guide, advise and supervise-
- To Lead the staff and support the Registered Manager
- To write clear and factual reports
- To attend reviews and cascade information to other health professionals
- To manage rotas and shifts
- Update care plans
- To manage support staff on shift
- To provide hands on care to children
The successful candidate will be an experienced Deputy Manager, Team Leader or Senior Support Worker with at least 1 years experience of working with children within a residential setting you must hold or be working towards NVQ Level 3 in childrens and young people. Full training will be provided as well as on going support.
An organisation that supports and cares for childrens within a residential setting. This is a privately run company.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us