- £19250 - £22750 per annum
- Job Type:
- North Wales
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager – Children’s Residential Home
£19, 250, – £22,750 dependent on experience
I’m currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager post for a small children’s home in the Wrexham area. You’ll be an experienced leader of staff and you must have worked in a Children’s residential home before supporting young people with challenging behaviour / EBD.
- Leading the shift, and being responsible in the abcesnce of the Registered Manager
- Ensuring that a high quality residential care service is provided at all times.
- To co-ordinate and oversee the provision of all aspects of the young people’s individual Placement Plans, i.e Care, Education, Therapeutic Input, and Assessment.
- The day to day administration of the home particularly in terms of meeting legislative and business requirements.
- To provide line management supervision and ensure that a model of supervision is offered to all staff as per the laid down schedule of supervision.
- You’ll need a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a Children’s residential service within the last 10 years
- It’s ESSENTIAL that you have completed a Management Qualification such as ILM, NVQ level 3 in management or NVQ Level 4 in Management, RMA or LMC
- You’ll need to be able to work over a rota pattern including sleep-ins
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318