- £35360 - £35360 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
A family run, medium sized nursing home, specialising in the care for older people, are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager.
The Deputy Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the development and implementation of care plans and ensuring the delivery of excellent care, promote independence and positively enhance the lives of individuals in in the home.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager, and also have the support from a Clinical Lead
- Develop the skills of the care team
- To oversee induction of nursing staff, complete clinical supervisions and assessment of student nurses
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CQC Standards as well as following internal policies and procedures
- Planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care
- Strong clinical skills
- Managerial, leadership experience
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as a nurse in a nursing home
You will be required to work on a shift pattern, completing 40 hours a week, 50% supernumerary.
Interviews to be held ASAP.
For more information, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.