- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are currently recruiting for a deputy Manager / Clinical Lead for one of their nursing homes in the Malvern Area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work alongside and support the general manager in the development and delivery of the highest person-centred care.
The Deputy Manager / Clinical lead role
You’ll be responsible for ensuring through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all service users is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated across the site.
You’ll be leading the nursing home, however will deputise for the General Manager in their absences for all units on-site
You’ll be responsible for;
– To develop effective and appropriate communication links with the Unit Managers, the support team under your line management and all external professionals.
– To be aware of and involved in CQC Inspections and requirements
– To be involved in ensuring the implementation of processes for the supervision and appraisal of all staff at the Malvern site, to identify their development needs and training requirements.
– Ensuring that the number of staff and skill mix in the Unit is at all times appropriate to the dependency levels and needs of the service users.
– The co-ordination of care by registered nurses and care staff
– Ensuring service user personal plans of care reflect their assessed needs and are updated regularly.
– To ensure that all staff are trained and competent to use any special equipment required, and that the equipment is fit for purpose and is regularly maintained.
The successful Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead
– You’ll be an experienced registered nurse – RGN or RMN
– You’ll have experience of leading and managing large teams of staff, clinical and non-clinical
– You’ll need at least 4 years’ experience of working with the elderly, ideally in a deputy manager or clinical lead role within a nursing home before (we will also consider Head/senior nurses)
– You’ll demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of CQC regulations and care standards and the Mental Capacity act
Interested? To apply for the Deputy Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us