- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m looking to recruit for a Unit Manager / Deputy Manager post for a dementia residential home within Malvern. This post will suit somebody who has experience of working with older people with dementia and who is passionate about delivering care of the highest standards. You’ll assume day to day responsibility for the running of the large unit, so this post would suit people who have worked as a deputy or a home manager previously.
– The unit manager will have full responsibility for the day to day management of a dementia care home, ensuring that high quality a care service is being delivered
– Managing the dementia unit, you’ll be alert to changes in service users’ needs and communicate these with their families, GP’s and other healthcare professionals
– You’ll ensure that Person centered care is delivered within the unit
– You’ll effectively lead and manage the staff team, monitoring their performance and completing regular staff supervisions
The Successful Candidate
– This is a big unit so we’re looking for candidates that have worked ass either as a Deputy Manager, Care Manager or Home manager previously.
– You’ll need to be able to work autonomously as the Home Manager isn’t always based within the home
– You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / QCF level 5 or equivalent
– You’ll need to have worked in the Social care sector before and have supported older people.
– Ideally we are looking for people who have worked within Dementia specific services and are passionate about EMI care. You’ll need a good working knowledge of the Mental Health capacity Act / Deprivation of Liberty legislation
Interested? To apply for the Deputy Manager / Unit Manager post please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks Social care recruitment
For more information about this role please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us