Deputy Manager – Learning Disabilities
Supported Living Care Provider
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
I currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a well-established, company who provide specialist support to service users with complex learning disabilities. This role will be based in Croydon, on a permanent, full time basis.
My Client has built up a good reputation within the local area and due to this are receiving new referrals all the time. They are well established one of the regions leading care providers.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Deputy Manager to join an existing staff team and take responsibility of the day to day management of the supported living service. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position such as;
- Work closely with the Service Manager to increase occupancy through new referrals
- Take operational management for the day to day running of the service
- Ensure that the level of care provided is of a consistently high standard
- Work with other Deputy Managers on site to identify and resolve and any issues
- Act as the point of contact for any general enquiries; escalate to the Service Manager where necessary
– NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Essential)
- LDAF qualified (desirable)
– Background of working with people who specifically have learning disabilities
- Able to effectively communicate with other staff members and service users
- Self sufficient
- Someone who wants to progress in their career
- Ideally someone who has worked within a similary position
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Service Manager, Assistant Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Senior Carer, Shift Manager, Housing Officer, Lead Carer, Senior Care Assistant, Zone Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Registered Manager, Team Leader, Care Supervisor.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews