- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager or Team Leader looking for the next step up?
Do you have a background of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities, both residential or day care centres?
My client are recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my client at their established supported living provision in Shefford, South Bedfordshire.
As Care Manager you will be responsible for overseeing multiple supported living services, with the support of a Registered Manager, within South Bedfordshire.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be well supported within your role with excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for day to day management of the services
– Liaise with service users and their families on a regular basis
– Undertake and complete assessments for all staff members
– Identify areas for improvement within the services and implement necessary action
– Complete supervisions and appraisals
– Interview new potential staff members
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or Registered Manger’s Award as minimum
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities, mental health etc.
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle/business insurance (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us