- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager – Learning disabilities Care Home
Salary; £21,000 – £23,000
We are looking for someone to join a Care home for Young Adults in Belper, Derbyshire. You will need a minimum of 12 months experience at deputy manager level within a residential setting that provides care for people with Learning disabilities.
- Assisting the home Manager of the day to day running of a care home that provides care for adults with complex learning disabilities and associated behavioural difficulties.
- Ensuring that the service3s is meeting the individual s needs
- Manage and support teams of shift leader’s and support staff
- Implement policies and procedures
- Manage the supervision and appraisal system for allocated staff
- Complete effective Quality Assurance against all aspects of Quality and Saftey and other legal requirements
- To act as on-call support
- Monitor and develop best practise
- A sound working knowledge of learning disabilities services
- 12 months experience in a management of supervisory role in a residential setting
- The ability to work in a fast placed service
- Valid Driving licence
- A commitment to best practise within care provision
- NVQ level 4 or be working towards
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2318