- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Service Manager to join my client and oversee a cluster of supported living services across a designated locality.
This is a part time (job share) role that will require you to work 14 hours per week, specifically on a Wednesday and Friday.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as regular travel will be required
– Leading a staff team across your locality
– Ensure that a high level of care and supported is provided to all clients
– Work with senior management to develop services within the organisation
– Consistently work within CQC guidelines and help to improve the rating of the services
– Qualified to Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of managing a team, ideally within a supported living or residential setting
– Background of supporting people with autism/learning disabilities and other associated needs
Interested? Please send apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.