- £23000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager / Mental Health Lead for a highly reputable care provider based in Bradford.
An award winning provider who specialise in care for individuals with Mental Health issues throughout West Yorkshire; this particular service caters for young adults who require ongoing support within a supported living environment.
This is a new position that has been created for Deputy Manager / Mental Health Lead whereby the right candidate will work alongside the registered manager to ensure that the service runs smoothly and supports the manager as someone who is highly knowledgeable within the mental health sector.
There are many duties incorporated into the position of Deputy Manger / Mental Health lead including:
- Effective Leadership of care team
- Support the care manager to ensure CQC standards are excellent
- Work closely with service users developing care packages and ensuring they are followed
- Carry our robust risk assessments
- Maintain effective communications with the Service Manager
- Arrange staff and client meetings as and when required
We are looking for a highly experience deputy manager or team leader that has on-depth knowledge of Mental Health conditions and an understanding of CQC standards. You will be a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualified or have mental health related qualification along with experience working within a similar setting.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing development with promotional opportunities
- Pensions Scheme
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us