- £20000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Greater Manchester
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for somebody with experience in working with clients with Mental Health conditions, to take up a Deputy Manager role for a supported living service. The deputy manager post is based in West Manchester and is salaried at £20,000. You’ll need some supervisory experience such as Team leader / Assistant Manager within a care service.
The Deputy Manager Role
As the deputy manager you’ll support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the services and be responsible in their absence. The service is made up of several supported living houses within one area and an outreach service to people in their own homes. They cater for clients with long-term mental health conditions and have an excellent staff retention rate.
Working with the Manager, you’ll be key to the day to day running of the service and it’s future development.
Key Responsibilities will be;
– Staff supervisions
– Care planning
– Client reviews
– Ensure the clients mental health needs are being met
– Supporting clients to develop independent living skills
– You’ll need to have worked as a Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager / Team Leader or similar before in a Registered Care service
– You MUST have worked in the Mental Health sector before
– You’ll need to be qualified tpo NVQ level 3 and willing to undertake further qualifications
– You’ll have an understanding of CQC regulations
– You’ll have a caring disposition
Interested? To apply for the deputy manager post please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us