- £24240 - £25233 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Elderly and Complex Care
Salary: Up to £25,233 Full Time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced deputy manager to work at a supported living service in Middlesex providing care to service users with both physical and learning disabilities.
This centre provides 24 hour care and support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
As the Deputy Manager you will assist the Registered Manager managing the full operations of the service including:
- Creating and maintaining Care Plans
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
- Budget and forecasting
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- You will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful services
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and disabled and enjoy working within a residential environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button