- £37000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Elderly Care Home with Nursing
Salary: £37,000 – £38,000 + enhancements
Location: South West Guildford
Are you currently working as a Lead Nurse but looking for a new opportunity? Are you a qualified nurse with management experience? Do you have experience of working within a large nursing home? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Deputy Nursing Home Manager to join my client at their nursing home situated in South West Guildford. This home consists of a dedicated dementia residential and nursing unit.
The Deputy Manager will work as a committed member of the Management Team and support the Home Manager on a daily basis.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Maintain the general day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
– Take lead responsibility for the care and wellbeing of all residents within the home
– Assist with the encouragement of independence through activities
– Carry out initial assessments for residential clients prior to admission
– Ensure the image and reputation of the home is suitably advertised and marketed
– Participate in annual client reviews alongside the Home Manager
– Provide consistent support to the Home Manager to maintain full occupancy within the home
– Create and distribute reports to colleagues, including the Home Manager, to inform them of updates, residents health statuses, sickness, staffing level etc.
An established and highly reputable care provider. A beautiful, newly refurbished nursing home offering the highest levels of care with start of the art facilities available for all residents.
– It is ESSENTIAL that you hold a valid nursing qualification (RGN)
– NVQ Level 4 in Care (desirable)
– At least 2 years’ experience in a management role within a care setting
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
This home is within a commutable distance from Liphook, Hindhead, Lindford, Horsham, Cranleigh, Guildford, Farnham and surrounding.
*A Full UK Driving License is required for this position
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.