- £36800 - £36800 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Quality and Governance)
Nurse Qualified (RMN)
Salary:£36,800 + Bonus
We’re looking for an experienced clinical RMN who has worked in a Senior Staff Nurse or Ward Manager type role previously, to work within this mental health facility based in Fareham.
This is a new post that will offer career development for an enthusiastic clinician who is dedicated to mental health recovery practice.
This centre provides 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Ensuring compliance with CQC requirements
- Acting as Infection Control Lead
- Monitoring and delivery of a range of audits and checks to ensure safe and effective practice
- Leadership of the Hospital governance process
- Investigation of accidents and incidents to ensure learning and reduction of risk
- Provision of high quality, recovery based, Nursing support to service users.
- Deputise for the Hospital Manager
- Work with other members of the senior management team to ensure that the service is safe, effective, commercially successful and achieves compliance with all statutory standards.
Hours will be delivered by 5 shifts per week, 2 of which are supernumerary.
The post holder will also share a management on call rota.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us