Deputy Manager – Elderly Care Home
£20,000 – £23,000 negotiable
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager who’s passionate about Resident care? We are looking to recruit an individual to work in a Residential Home for older people as a deputy manager. You’ll take charge of leading the shift and managing the staff, ensuring that high quality care standards are being met. There are fantastic opportunities within this company for the right candidate so if you’re looking for future progression this could be for you.
- You’ll be supporting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home, ensuring that high quality care is delivered and that facilities are well maintained.
- You take charge of running the shift, supervising staff and dealing with any issues that occur
- You’ll ensure that all residents have a person-centered care plan and that it is regularly reviewed
- You’ll take responsibility for Medications
- You’ll liaise with residents families, GPs and other healthcare professionals
- You’ll be an Experienced Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager who has worked in elderly Residential Care Homes
- You’ll have a cheerful and friendly personality and will be able to relate well to residents and their families
- We are looking for candidates with a no nonsense approach and who have experience of successfully leading and managing the team.
- You’ll be keen to develop yourself professionally and will willing to undertake further qualifications and management training
Interested? Click Apply or send your Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318