- £19000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Is to support the Registered Manager in the day to day management, along with the operation and administration of the home. You will also be expected to step up to take complete charge in the absence of the Manager.
- To assist in the day to day running of the home
- To ensure all systems, procedures and audits are maintained
- To ensure the highest quality of care is given to the residents at all times
- To assist in the recruitment, induction and training process
- To ensure all rotas are completed
- To maintain account ledgers, cash booked and documentation
- To grow the relationships between staff, clients, their family and their friends.
The successful person for this role must have experience of working as a Deputy Manager within a residential setting. Strong leadership and management skills are essential. You will need to have knowledge of the care standards within a residential setting and experience of working to policies and procedures. You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as a minimum.
This is a well-established company that has residential homes in the North East and Yorkshire area. This home is a listed building that has been refurbished and provides a homely and friendly environment.
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking to work for a well-established organisation then please “apply now” alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for an informal chat
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us