- £33000 - £37000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager – Nursing/ Care Home
45 bedded elderly care home
Salary: £33,000 – £37,000
Excellent benefits including enhanced annual leave, pension, childcare vouchers
The role is based in a 45 bedroomed nursing home which provides dementia, residential, nursing and physical disability care for older people. Each person is treated as an individual within a highly supportive, homely and welcoming atmosphere. The client actively promotes and maintains high standards of care, whilst at the same time respecting each individual’s dignity and privacy.
• Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
• Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
• Assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
• Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
Considerable experience in an older peoples care environment
RGN/RMN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
Valid NMC pin number
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, RGN, RMN.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us