- £24644 - £33387 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (RNLD/RMN)
Salary; £24,664 – £33,387 plus benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a small independent hospital for people with Autism or Aspergers and supports individuals to return to community based services. The people that you are supporting may have been detained under the mental Health act and may require assessment and treatments to successfully return to community living.
You’ll be responsible for;
- Providing direct support to the Registered Manger in all aspects of development and management of staff
- Supporting the nursing and care team
- With the Manager day to day running of the service with a focus on providing a safe and therapeutic environment
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of patient services
- Undertaking clinical supervision and supervision for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Implementation of Quality Assurance Systems
- Taking an active role in the recruitment of staff
- To act for and on behalf of the Registered Manager when absent
The Ideal Candidate
It is Essential that you are a qualified nurse either in Learning Disabilities or Mental Health (RNLD / RMN/ RNMH)
- You will have excellent management and communication skills
- You’ll demonstrate sound clinical skills and be familiar with CQC, Mental Health Act and other regulations
- You’ll have worked in a supervisory or management capacity within a similar environment
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be considered. If you want to discuss your suitability or want more information, please call me on 0121 362 2318