I am working on behalf of a very reputable provider who is looking for a Deputy Manager to join them at their residential service in North Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include; full expenses/mileage, life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and much more.
This company are a specialist provider of independent services and educational provisions to children, young people and adults. This particular service supports young adults with a learning disability.
As the Deputy Manager you will be required to support the Registered Manager in the daily running of the service.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Provide support to the staff team on shift
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– Conduct regular reviews and supervisions for all staff and identify any areas for improvement
– Regularly review the care and support provided to all residents
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Experience of working at a management level within a CQC registered service
– Confident when communicating at varying levels
– Knowledge/experience of working within learning disabilities would be a distinct advantage
*A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to regular travel
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us