- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join my client at their residential care home near Hampshire.
This particular service is a medium sized care home that supports the elderly and those with dementia. They have been established for over 30 years and pride themselves on providing exceptional levels of care.
Along with a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will be rewarded with ongoing training and support, uniform, meals on duty and a company pension scheme.
As Deputy Manager you will report into the Home Manager and support them on a daily basis. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Make sure all shifts are covered
– Answer telephone calls
– Provide hands on care, as needed
– Complete any administration work in the office
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota alongside the Manager
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of working within a similar environment, knowledge or exposure to working with those who have dementia would be an advantage
I would be keen to hear from current Deputies as well as Senior Carers and/or Team Leader who have management experience.
A Full UK Driving License is required for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us