- £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 DOE
I have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a well-established company working at their residential care home in West Yorkshire. This is a medium sized home providing care for the elderly and dementia residents.
This role will be based near Huddersfield, on a permanent full time basis.
You will be taking on responsibility for the general day to day running of one of the dementia units within the home.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Identify areas for improvement within the home and liaise with the Director to implement necessary changes
– Ensure all staff within the unit are trained to the appropriate standard
– Assist with the effective marketing of the home to maintain bed occupancy
– Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
– Develop good working relationships with families, local authorities and relevant external agencies
– Oversee the creation and distribution of staff rotas and ensure that shifts are covered accordingly
You will ideally be qualified to an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with a strong background of working within a similar role in residential care. Having experience of working with the elderly or those with dementia would be a distinct advantage.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us