Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Salary: circa £24,000
Location: near Southport
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join my client at their residential home based near to Southport.
This is a state of the art; purpose built home that opened less than 6 months ago. This home cares for people over the age of 65 years.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who will work closely with the Registered Manager to help maintain the high standards this care home promotes.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Support the Registered Manager in the general running of the home
– Provide guidance and assistance to all staff members
– Monitor care standards with residents and CQC
– Identify areas for improvement within the home
– Liaise with resident’s families and external agencies
– Assist the Registered Manager to effectively market the home to increase bed occupancy
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– 2 years of working within a similar environment
– Background of working with the elderly and a good understanding of dementia
– Great team player
– Experience of writing and evaluation care plans
*You will also require a full UK driving licence for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us