- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 DOE
Location: near to Lichfield
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a well-established care company working at their nursing home located near to Lichfield. This small nursing home specialises in caring for the elderly and those with dementia.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a staff incentive scheme, paid training and free drinks when on shift.
You will be required to take a hands on approach and act as the direct line Manager for staff working on the floor.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Support the Manager in the general running of the home
– Provide guidance and assistance to all staff members
– Monitor care standards with residents and CQC
– Identify areas for improvement within the home
– Liaise with resident’s families to ensure the correct care services are being provided
– RGN (highly desirable)
– Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in health and Social Care, or equivalent
– Experience of working at a management level within the past 2 years
– Excellent communication and people management skills
– Background of working within a residential or nursing home
*A Full UK Driving License would be beneficial due to the location of this home
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us