- £18000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £18,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join my client at their provision in Kent.
This small home supports the elderly and those with learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary, overtime pay for extra hours worked and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As a Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Deputising for the Manager and act as the responsible individual in their absence
– Complete reviews, assessments and spot checks on staff members
– Participate in recruitment and staff training
– Monitor the level of care that is provided
– Ensure all relevant documents and administration is kept up to date
– Assist with the day to day running of the service
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with the willingness to work towards NVQ Level 4
– Experience of working within a similar environment managing a staff team is required
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us