- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £22,000 + Excellent progression opportunities
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, enhancements for taking part in the ‘on call’ as well as being enrolled on a fast track into management.
This company are highly successful domiciliary care providers throughout the Midlands. This branch has only recently opened so it is one of the smaller offices within the group.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Support the current Manager with the daily running of the office
– Assist with tendering for new domiciliary care contracts
– Take responsibility for recruitment within the branch
– Identify areas for improvement and work with senior management to implement necessary changes
– Complete all administration in order to keep files up to date
– Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
– Strong background of working within a domiciliary care setting is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us