- £32000 - £39000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Unit Manager (Social Care – RNLD/RMN)
Residential Services for Adults
Salary: £32,000 – £39,000
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Deputy Unit Manager to join a highly successful company within their clinical division.
As Deputy Unit Manager you will contribute to the daily leadership of the service and assist the Unit Manager with the responsibility of the nursing team with this independent hospital.
You will form part of a fast paced team and work closely with the nurses on shift in order to ensure the highest level of care is provided.
An established provider of adult healthcare in residential care homes, hospital units and nursing provisions. Their focus is to improve the health and wellbeing of service users as well as ensuring they are treated as a valued member of the community.
This independent hospital cares for people with learning disabilities and complex needs. It is a purpose built property with specially trained nurses and support workers on site.
– RNLD/RMN or RNMH
– At least 3 years of working within Learning Disability services
** It is essential that you hold a VALID NURSING PIN in order to be considered for this role **
– Experience of managing a complex team
– Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload
– Committed to promoting high standards
– Excellent leader and team player
– Personal and professional development opportunities
– Recognising personal achievements
– Offering professional leadership
– Continuously promote a safe working environment
This position would be ideal for a Nurse Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Lead Nurse, Unit Manager, Deputy Unit Manager, Assistant Hospital Manager, Nurse in Charge, Deputy Manager, Care Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312