- £21000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A well established leading charity providing direct provision for people within the autistic spectrum, are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join their supported living service based in Colchester.
- You will be part of the management team and will take responsibility for overseeing the supported living and outreach services assisting the Registered Manger and deputising in their absence.
- Lead a staff team and ensure they are receiving the support to empower the service users to develop their skills.
- Ensuring that high quality standards are maintained and comply with the professional requirements as set by CQC.
- Under the direction of the Registered Manager, to give strong, clear and informed leadership to staff.
- Undertake risk assessments in relation to individuals, premises and equipment to identify any risk issues.
- Ensure medication records are kept up to date.
- Attend training seminars and conferences in order to ensure your training is maintained.
- Liaise with external bodies regarding safeguarding investigations.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Up to date care sector mandatory training.
- Experience of managing at a senior level in supported living or residential setting.
- Knowledge of budgets and being able to communicate budget information to relevant people.
- Understanding and in depth knowledge of Autism.
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and oral.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.
If you answer “yes” to the above and can demonstrate your experience of working with adults with learning disability, autism or challenging behaviours, please apply now or contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326 for more details.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us