- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Location: Milton Keynes
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Deputy Manager. You will be joining a fast paced company who know how to reward and look after their staff. This role will be based in Milton Keynes on a full time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated Deputy Manager who is looking to join a well-established, expand domiciliary care company. You will be well supported in this role with an excellent career structure in place with huge scope for progression.
As Deputy Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Provide ongoing support to the Registered Branch Manager
– Deputise in the absence of the Manager
– Ensure that all records and administration tasks are kept up to date
– Oversee and support the planning of review meetings
– Assist the Registered Branch Manager to increase care hours
– Provide support and ongoing assistance to all staff members
– Ensure that high professional standards are set and maintained
– NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management, or equivalent
– At least 2 years’ experience within a Deputy or Management role
– Extensive knowledge of the domiciliary care sector
– Confident in own abilities
– Able to effectively deal with challenging situations
– Good interpersonal skills
– Effective communicator
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Branch Manager, Deputy Branch Manager, Care Supervisor, Lead Carer, Registered Manager, Zone Manager or Deputy Care Leader
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312