- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Currently working with a large Nursing home for Elderly Dementia, based in Maidenhead, we are looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager to join the team.
You will report to the registered Manager and deliver a high quality of nursing and care of the residents.
- To deputise for the Registered Manager during their absence, following agreed policies, procedures and management techniques at all times.
- Develop effective working relationship with the Registered Manager of the home.
- To monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary.
- You will be responsible for ensuring good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- An RGN/RMN qualification.
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a care home.
- A valid NMC pin.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, holiday’s and free parking, along with additional training.
If you would require more information, please apply now or call Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us