- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- West Sussex
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing & Residential Home
Full Time Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience
Location: West Sussex
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an RN qualified Deputy Manager to work in a medium sized care home in East Sussex
Based in West Sussex this particular home offers 24 hour nursing and residential care in its beautiful location. My client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on. You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a rewarding role for a registered nurse with extended clinical skills, in return you will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
As a Deputy Manager your role will involve:
- To support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the home management
- Use of Clinical Skills including venepuncture, catheterisation and peg feeds
- Care Planning and Risk Assessments
- Demonstrating an awareness of CQC requirements
- Demonstrating an awareness of safeguarding policies
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained and adjusted to meet the needs of service users
- To assist the Registered Manager in staff appraisal/supervision
- Must be RN/RGN Qualified and hold a current NMC PIN
- Must be able to lead and supervise a team of care staff
- Must have previous supervisory/management experience
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button