- £15 - £15.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Nurse Manager
Nursing home for adults with physical disabilities
Salary: £15 to £15.50ph (around 30k pa)
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work at a small EMI nursing based in Northumberland
We are looking for an experienced Nurse with some team leader / deputy managerial experience to assist the Home Manager in the smooth running of the home. Your main objective is to manage the nursing and care staff to ensure that excellent care standards are maintained.
There are many duties incorporated in the position of nurse manager including:
• Deputise for the Home Manager in absence
• Management of care and nursing staff
• Ensure outstanding CQC standards are maintained
• Effectively lead the Team Leaders ensuring inductions of new staff, supervisions of staff and formal appraisals are conducted
• Assessment of newly admitted residents
• Ensuring all medication is administered correctly
• Dealing with complaints and issues within the home
• Working alongside the home manager to ensure that residents are comfortable and happy
• Help with the development and training of all care / nursing staff
The home to a small, highly reputable care who offer exceptional care to individuals with a range of general nursing needs. .
You must have a proven care background and some staff management experience with RGN or RMN qualification. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and manage a team of care staff. You will also have an understanding of National Minimum Standards for Care Homes and the requirements of an excellent three star rated home.
We will not accept applicants who do not have a Nurse qualification.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for a Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Registered Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger, Team leader, Nurse Supervisor, Care Manager, Business Manager and Unit manager.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please email a full and updated CV to email@example.com, alternatively please contact Dean on 0121 362 2311
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.