- £34000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently looking for a Clinical Lead to take on a new and exciting opportunity working at a reputable, well established and modern Care and Nursing Home in the Reading area. This is a unique opportunity that would be ideal for an experienced RGN or Senior Nurse who is keen to develop their managerial skills.
The position will be working for a well-established organisation who have an impressive portfolio of care and nursing homes across the UK. You will be working closely with the Registered Manager to lead a team of care and nursing staff within a specialist elderly and dementia nursing home.
You will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Ensuring exceptional clinical standards are maintained
• Managing a team of nursing staff, acting as a mentor to junior members and developing your team to provide the best quality clinical care
• Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
• Handling and administering medications
• Ensuring your staff team are fully compliant and all training is fully up to date
• Working closely with the Registered Manager
• Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
You will be passionate about delivering nursing care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company that in return offer a fantastic salary and employee benefits, ongoing personal development, brilliant career opportunities and are dedicated to developing their employees.
An active NMC PIN is absolutely essential. The company will pay for PIN renewals. You will be a confident leader with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Interested? Click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us