- £26343 - £28387 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager for a mental health service for older people in Stoke. You’ll need to be a Registered Mental Health Nurse and you’ll support the Manager in the day to day running of a nursing home which supports people in a semi-independent environment. My client offer excellent training and development opportunities and have an excellent reputation.
- Assist the Registered Nurse Manager in the operational management of a registered nursing home which supports people with mental health needs
- Coordinating the delivery of a person centred, nurse-led recovery and rehabilitation service
- Deployment of staff to meet individual needs and preferences within available resources
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff, volunteers and students on placement
- Responding to referrals and undertaking initial assessments of need
- Ensuing all service users have a co-produced plan of support and a designated Key Worker
- Ensuring there are clear goals and expected outcomes for each resident with a defined move-on plan pathway towards greater independence
- Co-ordinating a programme of regular person-centred reviews which put each person’s views and unique recovery journey at the heart of planning and decision making
- Working closely with local multi-disciplinary teams and community based agencies to provide holistic, wrap-around support
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Facilitate service user engagement, involvement and peer support
We are looking for candidates with;
- RMN – Mental Health nursing qualification
- A minimum of two years’ experience working with individuals with mental health needs
- A warm, person-centred and respectful approach to working with people with mental health needs
- Experience of supervising and supporting staff, and deploying staff resources efficiently to meet the needs of the service
- Ability to conduct holistic needs and risk assessments with service users and devise support and risk management plans
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager post please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us