- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/RMN to take on the role of Deputy Home Manager to support the Registered Manager in their Care and Nursing home located in Wiltshire. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced nurse to take on a Deputy Management role or for an existing Clinical Lead/Senior Nurse to take on a new post with a forward thinking organisation.
You will form part of a team that is dedicated in ensuring the home achieves the standards set by CQC and maintains those standards thereafter. You will have an excellent understanding of CQC, you will be nurse qualified and have the ability to lead and develop a team. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, the Home Manager, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Working to the company standards of service delivery whilst ensuring the home achieves CQC standards
- Being part of the recruitment process, shortlisting candidates and interviewing when necessary
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Reviewing and updating care plans and staff rotas
The ideal candidate must have previous Nursing Home experience, ideally at Team Leader, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager level. A nursing PIN is essential. Trained RMNs or RGNs will be considered for this post.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us