- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Deputy Service Manager to join this established care provider specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities in Norfolk.
The deputy manager supports the manager to:
• Ensure that the staff team enable the people we support to lead valued and fulfilling lives
• Ensure that the people we support have the opportunity to reach their full potential, and support them to maximise their rights as residents of the local community and
• In the absence of the manager take overall responsibility for all aspects of running of the service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• Support and deputise for the manager in the day-to-day running of the service, ensure that high standards of care and support are maintained.
• Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
• Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
• Work with the manager to develop staff rotas that use resources efficiently whilst ensuring adequate staffing levels are maintained to meet people’s needs.
• Maintain an appropriate balance between management and ‘hands-on’ work
• Work alongside the manager to manage the recruitment of high quality staff
The Deputy Service Manager will need to:
• Be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC Standards.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
• Must have full UK Driving License
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button or call Kelly on 0121 362 2315 for more information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us