We are currently looking for a talented Design Assistant to join our client, a leading fitout and refurbishment company specialising in education and workspaces serving London and the surrounding areas from a head office in Colchester.
Offering an attractive salary of £20,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience, this is a fantastic chance to join a business that has enjoyed double digit growth continually from 2016 and only see this continuing. If you are a creative and hard-working designer and enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic team environment then we’d love to hear from you.
In this Design Assistant role, you will be supporting the design team in creating design proposals for clients in both pre-contract and post-contract projects. The company use Revit for all pre contract drawings and Enscape for the rendering/CGIs. Projects will include…
– Drawing from point clouds
– Floor plans/space planning drawings
– CGIs and renders
– Material/Finishes selection for clients
– Elevation drawings
– Technical drawings including M&E drawings
My client wants capable individuals, hard working and tenacious, with experience in the design process of interior fit out.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following…
– Experience in a Design role and ideally using Revit and Enscape
– Ideally an understanding of the use of families in Revit and experience in creation of Revit families would be beneficial
– Excellent communication skills, comfortable working and liaising with clients and colleagues alike
– Fantastic written skills in order to convey a high sense of professionalism to clients
You will be a commercially minded individual, results-driven and ambitious, able to motivate and excite others in a demanding environment.
The fitout and furniture division of a highly regarded third generation family business, working with schools and colleges across London and the South for over 45 years.
Offering an attractive salary of up to £28,000, this Design Assistant role is a fantastic chance to develop your career and work with a business dedicated to offering outstanding service. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and are well organised with a good attention to detail, we want to hear from you.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.