- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Design Engineer – Air Conditioning-Design, Installation and Maintenance.
£40k-45k per annum + Extensive Benefits
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialist in the UK.
Our client is looking for a consultant based Mechanical Building Services with design background to join an established Mechanical Services Design & Contract business.
· In the main the works will involve the evaluation of building characteristics and their suitability for modification / supplementation to suit the requirements of clients.
· The majority of work will be in-situ Cat B refurbishment in the commercial sector.
· Working with Hevacomp to produce designs and scheme intent literature including drawings and creation of project documentation including technical specification, datasheets etc.
· Provide engineering support for the contracts team as required.
· Pre-contract surveys
· Design development
· Ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
· The Mechanical Design Engineer will hold a minimum HNC/D in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Design Engineering.
· Experience in 2D CAD IS Essential.
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialists in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer or Project Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Newbury, Reading Basingstoke and Swindon.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.